Our Vision, Mission Statement & School Aims
We encourage each individual to realise their full potential by working together.
We will provide all our pupils with the very best education.
The family of Durand aims to:
1. Provide first class curriculum provision where standards are high and pupils achieve their maximum potential.
2. Help pupils develop lively, enquiring minds and acquire skills for lifelong success.
3. Promote and support pupils and staff physical and emotional well-being enabling all to fulfil a healthy lifestyle.
4. Promote an ethos where all pupils and staff feel happy and confident to further develop their learning skills.
5. Build upon individual and whole school strengths and celebrate all achievements.
6. Encourage pupils to care for and to respect the environment in which they live.
7. Provide an attractive, safe and stimulating environment that promotes fun, creativity and learning using a wide range of resources.
8. Encourage everyone to respect individuality and difference in others.
9. Work in partnership with parents, carers, governors and other professionals to develop and sustain positive relationships.
10. Encourage and further develop community links fostering global citizenship.