We actively encourage and seek volunteer helpers at Durand Primary School.
We need your help with the following activities:
- Listening to children read
- Number and shape games
- Forest Schools
- Gardening Groups
- Outdoor Play
- Small group class support
In order for you to successfully volunteer you must complete the following procedures to ensure the safety of all.
- Complete a volunteer helper application form online
- Volunteer Helper application form
- Complete a volunteer health questionnaire
- Volunteers OH Form 2017
- Provide two written references
- Volunteers Reference Form
- Provide a current Monmouthshire DBS
- Complete a Level 1 Child Protection Course (to be arranged by school)
- Meet with out volunteer mentor and complete an induction
Don’t hesitate to pop in and request a pack!